GabSoftware, as an open-source actor itself, is willing to contribute actively to the open-source community. We sometimes find bugs that nobody else corrected before, or some functionalities are missing in the products we like to use. This section is about all the contributions we have done so far.
Please pay special attention to the following 6 points, as we will not answer any message resulting of the misreading of those points :
- We are not the authors of those products, we are just contributors.
- We claim no ownership on our contributions, we only claim the authorship of the modified lines of code if the original product license authorizes it.
- Each of our contributions is released under the strictly same license as the original product.
- No support is provided for those contributions, mostly for lack of time.
- We can’t be taken responsible for any damage resulting of the use of those contributions. Use at your own risk.
- We do not accept any feature request. Such thing should be asked to the original product author(s).
Here is the list of our contributions to the open-source community :
- Patch submitted to HeidiSQL : added the ability to connect to a MySQL server using named pipes.
- Patch submitted to SumatraPDF:
- Various fixes (   )
- Compiled a 64 bits version (click here to download the binaries)
- Tweaked the makefiles to allow 64 bits compilation without breaking the 32 bits compilation chain.
- Latest build date : 2011-02-18 for revision revision 2827 (from trunk)