gLastFM is a Last.fm widget for your WordPress blog.
This plugin let bloggers display a nice “Last.fm widget” that shows the recent, loved or favorite tracks scrobbled by Last.fm.
It differs from Lastfm-covers, from which it is based, on the following points:
- Better Last.fm error handling (no longer have PHP errors in case of failure)
- Use cached data if Last.fm data is unavailable
- Display the tracks as a list
- Clicking a track cover or title will redirect you to the track’s Last.fm page
- Different pictures (see the ‘license’ file in the theme directory)
- Clicking on the title of the widget will take you to the user’s Last.fm page
- Code cleaning
- Corrected some translations
- Use of unique names for functions and global variables to avoid conflicts
- Respect WordPress coding standards better
- Extract and upload the ‘glastfm’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit the plugin configuration in the WordPress “settings” category
- Add the widget in your sidebar
Go to the download page.