Welcome to the support page of GabSoftware!
GabSoftware provides free and paid support for the following products :
If you meet any problem about the above categories, feel free to contact us. If you are willing to pay for help, say it clearly so that we do not miss it and process your request with a high priority.
You can copy and paste the following email structure for your support request :
Product name <Insert product name here> Product version <Insert product version here> Description of the issue, what happened ? <insert description of the issue here> What should have happened if it worked correctly ? <insert answer here> How to reproduce the problem ? <insert answer here> Operating system <insert your operating system here> Screen-shot of the problem <insert your screen-shot here>
We will process and answer your request as fast as possible. In order to speed up the process, please conform to the email structure described above.
Free and paid support
GabSoftware provides free products developed on the developer free time. We propose two kinds of support: Free and Paid support.
- Low priority
- Sometimes slow
- On developer free time
- High priority
- As fast as possible
- I will plan some time to process your support request
- Price depends of the amount of work to be done, and can be fixed or hourly
- We can use the oDesk application if you want to be sure that an hour paid is an hour worked.
Prior to sending any support request about a WordPress plugin that does not work as expected, please do the following:
- Deactivate other plugins and see if it works. If yes, then activate the other plugins one by one until you find the faulty one.
- Open your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation and add or change the following lines:
define('WP_DEBUG', true); error_reporting( E_ALL | E_STRICT ); ini_set('display_errors', 1);
- Once done, save the file, then tell me about any errors, warnings and notices you may see
Notes to native English speakers
I have been told sometimes that I sound arrogant and/or cold in my answers. If that is your feeling, please accept my apologies. I’m not sounding arrogant by will, that’s mostly due to the fact that I am not a native English speaker, so it’s not an easy thing to use the proper tone in my answers. I also tend to give the shortest answer without bells and whistles, like I usually do in French. That can create a feeling of coldness, but keep in mind that it’s not my goal. Thank you for your understanding!