We updated GabNetStats, our network monitoring and bandwidth statistics application, to version 22.214.171.124.
- New icon sets available: “gnome” and “win10”. The default is still “xp”. You can change the set in the settings. You can also create your own icon sets!
“gnome” icon set
“win10” icon set
- New auto-ping feature. If you use a mobile internet connection (3G, 4G, Wi-Max…), even if the wifi signal strength is good, does not mean that the internet connection actually works. You can now enable this optional feature in the settings. It can display 4 new icons in the notification area:
Internet connectivity undefined (you will see it one time right after application startup)
Internet connectivity OK (you can access the internet)
Internet connectivity failed once (it can happen that a ping fails sometimes)
Internet connectivity issue (ping failed several times, generally it indicates a connectivity problem)
This additional icon also display the popup on left click, and the context menu on right click. The host to ping is configurable in the settings.
- Re-sizable popup!
- Added a settings button on the popup
- Average speed now exclude the minimum and maximum stored values for better average speed calculation
- Fixed a few potential crashes
- Now network traffic icon and speeds also include ipv6 traffic
- Now requires .NET Framework 4.6
If you find any issue, please contact us!